Register   Login
Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralEquipmentEquipmentbest amp for a marshall ax1960cabbest amp for a marshall ax1960cab
Previous

Next
New Post
11/16/2005 12:49 PM

Anyone know what would be the best amp for a marshall 1960 ax cab, to give it a led zepp, acdc, sound i have been recomended a marshall dsl?

New Post
12/22/2005 2:27 PM

how about a MARSHAL ARTIST 3203 30 WATT AMP ,ITS AWESOME

BONES

New Post
2/16/2006 12:37 PM

The marshall artist are excellent amps. They can get a variety of sounds. Many people do not realize that jimmy page used smaller watt amps for recording. he used an old supro all tube amp for the first couple albums I think. And also a Vox amp around 30 watts or so. the marshall artist is a hybrid amp. An all tube 20-30 watter might be better for nailing his recorded sounds. there are probably a few webs sites around dedicated to his music and sound, equip. etc...

New Post
2/22/2006 11:36 AM

Not sure what hybrid means? as i say i have the 1960 ax cab but mainly play in my bedroom, do you think its worth buying a amp if its going to be to loud or can u set them to a resonable level? im also lookin foe a celestion greenback speaker but having difficulty finding one in the uk. any help.

New Post
6/19/2012 12:26 AM

They can get a variety of sounds. Many people do not realize that jimmy page used smaller watt amps for recording. he used an old supro all tube amp for the first couple albums I think.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.easydvdmart.com/

Previous

Next
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralEquipmentEquipmentbest amp for a marshall ax1960cabbest amp for a marshall ax1960cab

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2017 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement