Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersMichael JohnsonMichael JohnsonCD-ROM LessonsCD-ROM Lessons
Previous

Next
New Post
10/18/2002 1:08 PM

Have you bought a CD-ROM lesson I've created in the past? Let me know what you think, what would you like to see in the future, how can the lessons be improved?

Thanks
Michael J

New Post
10/25/2002 3:49 PM

Michael,

Please create a cd-rom of Steely Dan.
This week I just received my first two cd-roms, Santana and Rockabilly.   An absolutely stellar effort and result !
   A series of lessons on the style of Walter Becker and the guitarists of Steely Dan would be
a very popular with both younger as well as older guitarists. Younger guitarists not yet knowing about the band would be exposed to Steely Dan for the first time by Riff Interactive's lesson samples and older guitarists would come as new customers to Riff Interactive simply by typing "Steely Dan" into Google or other search engines.
    I was exposed to Riff Interactive simply by typing "Santana" into Google search engine where an entry was listed for your Santana cd-rom.   Anyone typing "Steely Dan" would find Riff Interactive just as easily.   A Steely Dan cd-rom would also increase sales of all the other cd-roms in the Riff Interactive catalog.   I am living proof --- I came looking for Santana and will be buying many more.

Thanks !
Kevin

dlxreverb

New Post
10/26/2002 10:51 AM

Kevin
Excellent suggestion! Steely Dan had sooo many great guitarists play along with Walter Becker; Jeff "Skunk" Baxter, Larry Carlton, Elliott Randall, Rick Derringer, Mark Knopfler, Lee Ritenour, Denny Dias, Ben Benay, Hugh McCracken, Jay Graydon, Hiram Bullock, Steve Khan.... We'll add it to our list of lesson subjects.
Thanks for your response!!!

Michael J

New Post
10/28/2002 12:18 PM

I would like to see a series on Robin Trower ! Bridge of Sighs album!

Licks for Kicks

New Post
10/28/2002 6:25 PM

Guitarlicker

We just released a CD-ROM featuring various licks of Robin Trower called Guitarists Influenced by Hendrix: http://www.riffinteractive.com/catalog/CDProductRI.asp?CD=MJArchive22
There are several licks in the style of Bridge of Sighs, check out the preview links to see what you will learn in the lessons. Also check out the catalog page for other lesson CD-ROMs. http://www.riffinteractive.com/catalog/catalog.htm

Thanks
Michael J

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersMichael JohnsonMichael JohnsonCD-ROM LessonsCD-ROM Lessons

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement