Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersMichael JohnsonMichael JohnsonPrivate LessonPrivate Lesson
Previous

Next
New Post
10/4/2007 3:00 PM

I may be interested in getting a private lesson but I have a question. It is...

May I combine parts of different songs as a lesson?

Example: Lick in the first four bars of song a and solo of song b and maybe the lick right after the chorus of song c.

The reason: Maybe I have figured out most of a song except the intro lick. If the lesson is using the whole song as an example then the majority of the lesson would be redundant since I already know it. By combining the parts of different songs as a lesson then it would maximize my learning and my dollar.

Just asking,

Brad

New Post
10/8/2007 2:38 PM

Hi Brad,

You should consider a private lesson from Riff Interactive like a private lesson from any other private teacher. You pay by the hour (or 1/2 hour) and ask for what you want to learn.

If you are looking for an exact transcription of a difficult solo, it will take a while for the teacher to figure it out. If you just want the basic chords, it shouldn't take long at all.

The difference is that you get your lesson in the Riff Interactive format, to keep and practice with as long as you want.

Steve Roeder
Riff Interactive

New Post
10/9/2007 10:46 AM

Thanks for the reply. I take that as a yes.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersMichael JohnsonMichael JohnsonPrivate LessonPrivate Lesson

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement