Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersMichael JohnsonMichael JohnsonLarry CarltonLarry Carlton
Previous

Next
New Post
2/11/2003 12:50 PM

Stef
Great job, I'll provide a direct link for the other students to check out.

www.herbuel.fr.st

Michael J

New Post
3/8/2003 10:48 AM

Hey Stef,
I liked the Steve Vai solo you improvised, it was quite touching actually as i am a steve Vai fan myself but i have a very long way to go in my solo work.

Thanks for some inspiration :)

New Post
3/8/2003 11:04 AM

Yes Stef
Great job!
Lyle has some very cool Vai licks as well, check out his Vai/Satriani CD-ROM page:

Vai/Satriani CD-ROM Link

New Post
3/12/2003 2:51 AM

thanks guys ;-)) for the compliment...
hey teachers , still waiting for you to contact me (i mailed you long time ago..) to give lesson here lool , it's a bit long don't you think (6 month without any mail , the only 1 was :" wait just a little we have to finish the prog and it's ok it's almost finished;-)) 6 month ago..lol).....
thanks anyway
bye
stef
www.herbuel.fr.st

New Post
3/18/2003 9:23 AM

Hi Stef,

Yes, we are searching for more teachers and you seem to have many of the qualities we are looking for.

I assume you speak at least French and English, which is good. We have many students looking for teachers speaking something other than English.

Can you email us at 'teachers@riffinteractive.com' regarding this post? Sorry we couldn't get back to you earlier.

Steve Roeder
Riff Interactive

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersMichael JohnsonMichael JohnsonLarry CarltonLarry Carlton

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement