Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersMichael JohnsonMichael Johnsonprivateprivate
Previous

Next
New Post
1/12/2003 5:54 AM

Michael

Just checked this site out (got it from a member on Guitar Port forum) and would like to get more info on having a lesson created. In particular - my goal has also been to play Red House by the man. Is this something that can be done?

Regards

New Post
1/13/2003 10:33 AM

gdaddyrock

Sure, we teach any song you like in a private lesson. We use the same Riff technology and charge $20 a half hour for production and lesson time. Red House will take 1/2hr - 1 hr to complete the enitre song, including solo. We then post the lesson online and then zip the lesson and email it to you so you can download it onto your computer to study at anytime. In fact I use to work for the Hendrix family creating guitar products and developing their website. Here's a link with more info about the private lessons:
Riff Interactive Private Lesson Info

thanks!
Michael J

New Post
1/13/2003 12:36 PM

Thanks Michael

This sounds really good - however can you tab and create a lesson based upon one's skill level ? Clearly I am not of Hendrix ability - but rather an intermediate with about 2 years experience. I would really like a lesson geared to the level I currently at, rather than where I may be years from now; Based on your response, I will hit the private lesson link, pay my debt, and get the ball rolling. Once I complete my end, and you have payment, how long can I expect before the lesson will be complete?

Regards

New Post
1/13/2003 3:02 PM

Hi Greg

I see you signed up for a private lesson covering Red House.
A few things:
1. Can we do the lesson tomorrow and I can zip the lesson and send it to you. I'm going to be in LA on Wednesday.
2. Red House is in Ab which is harder to play than the Key of A, should I transpose the song to make it easier? Jimi usually detuned his guitar to make it an easier key to sing but played in the same position as A.

3. You need to pay for the lesson before I make it, I'm not sure yet how long it will take, if it takes longer than the first lesson to complete maybe we can do the 2nd part next week?

4. Here's the location to pay
Riff Interactive Private Lesson Payment

Thanks!

Michael J
Riff Interactive
www.riffinteractive.com

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersMichael JohnsonMichael Johnsonprivateprivate

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement