Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersMichael JohnsonMichael JohnsonNewbieNewbie
Previous

Next
New Post
1/29/2003 3:51 AM

I just ran across this site...very cool indeed. Spent time looking around...again very nice. I am curious about the private lesson. Do I have to set up a time or can I just pay for a song compiled into an interactive setup and and then download it? The couple of interactive sets on the webpage (neil young, bon jovi) very nicely done. I am interested in getting some done in this format as it is easy to read, practice, hear, understand....just stellar!!
THanks
chris

chris

New Post
1/29/2003 9:46 AM

Hi Chris,

All private lessons are made available as a download. If you just want a lesson prepared and sent instead of a live lesson, you would still need to pick a time in the teacher's online schedule. Any time would be fine, the teacher just needs the time set aside to create the lesson.

Thanks for the approval! I'm sure you realize that these private lessons are a better deal than the old pencil and paper way of getting songs interpreted and transcribed.

Steve Roeder
Riff Interactive

New Post
1/29/2003 6:09 PM

I realize that the old paper and pencil method do hold a certain amount of value, but you are right. This is an informative way and the best I have found. Thanks for the reply...you will be seeing more of me. Also to MJ I am a fellow seattle lite....grad student U.W.

chris

New Post
1/30/2003 9:47 AM

Chris
No, you don't have to be at the live private lesson. Yes, the teacher creates the lesson from the song request and sends a zip file of the lesson so you can download it to your hard drive. Here's some more info:
Riff Interactive Private Lesson Info

Thanks!
Michael J

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersMichael JohnsonMichael JohnsonNewbieNewbie

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement