Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersMichael JohnsonMichael JohnsonDuane Allman LessonDuane Allman Lesson
Previous

Next
New Post
4/8/2003 1:29 PM

Is this lesson going to be in standard tuning. If not could you let me know what tuning, so I can be ready before hand. I am really looking forward to this lesson. I really enjoyed the Johnny Winter lesson too. These are the two slide guitarists I like the most and I enjoy learning their styles. Is there some place to access other lessons in this series? This site used to keep more lessons in the archives and I liked the opportunity to review lessons for more than a week.

Gibson Les Paul Melody Maker|Mexican Made Squier Strat by Fender for Slide|3 Acoustics|Digitech RPX400 Modeling Processor/Effects|2 Marshal Amps
Rob

New Post
4/9/2003 1:18 PM

Rob
The Duane Allman lesson will be in standard tuning, I try to keep to standard tuning as much as possible unless it is going to be a special series on open tunings. The helps from confusing beginning guitarists and players with a trem system on their guitar which can be quite difficult to tune to open tunings.

We allow for the archives to be accessible for a limited time because we process the lessons to eventually be sold on CD-ROM. Guitar teachers have to eat and pay bills too as you know.

Thanks!
Michael J

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersMichael JohnsonMichael JohnsonDuane Allman LessonDuane Allman Lesson

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement