Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersMichael JohnsonMichael Johnsonblues lessonblues lesson
Previous

Next
New Post
5/10/2003 5:02 PM

Michael... one of my "guitar heros" is Charlie Baty from Little Charlie and the Nightcats. Are you familiar with him, and if so would you be able to form a lesson based on his riffs and style? The song I'm most interested in is "Bluto's Back", from their latest cd "That's Big". My computer and lines are old and very limited, so I wouldn't be able to set up an mp3 of the song and send it to you. I'd be interested in having a lesson emailed to me, if my computer can even accept it. Otherwise, what's the possibility of putting it on a cdrom? I'd be willing to pay extra for that service if necessary.

g ludwig

New Post
5/11/2003 2:28 PM

If it helps any, I have that song garyl is looking for and can email it

New Post
5/21/2003 4:15 PM

gary l
Yes, I'm familiar with Charlie Baty, but don't have a copy of that song. Private lessons are $20 an hour, so I assume it would take a 1/2 hour to 1 hr.

Riff Interactive Private Lessons

Thanks
Michael J

New Post
5/21/2003 7:32 PM

sounds good to me. Apparently Flathead could email you that particular song which would be awesome. If that doesn't work, it doesn't have to be that particular song. Just a lesson in his style. Also, let's try emailing me the lesson since my computer is too annoyingly slow for a real-time lesson. Should I just go ahead and pay for an hour lesson?

g ludwig

New Post
5/22/2003 4:53 AM

Garyl, do you want me to email that song to him? Let me know by this sunday, (i think its the 25th) because I will be away from my home computer all next week. I will check this forum daily until sunday.
(And yes you would prepay for the lesson and pick out a time slot(s) in his schedule.)

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersMichael JohnsonMichael Johnsonblues lessonblues lesson

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement