Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersMichael JohnsonMichael JohnsonGetting Round the Minor PentatonicGetting Round the Minor Pentatonic
Previous

Next
New Post
8/11/2003 2:47 PM

Dear Michael
As a new user to the Riff site, I have found myself totally obsessed with getting into licks that are used by SRV. Being an acoustic finger picker with too much elevator music in my repertoire, the exploration of SRV is just great. A mate of mine solf me his Buddy Guy Strat and it is jsut a dream to play. My dilemma is coming to grips with the immensity of scales and variations. I do wish I had started understnading that a long time ago. Does it get easier. Am I making more of the problem than what it should be.?
Jumping between modes and transposing seems an awesome task for an aging rocker. The lessons are very good and my laptop and I have not yet had an argument when I keep screwing a session, that's good..
I have always wanted to add decent solo's to my music and I guess I will have to push on with the hard stuff.. Thanks and regards.. Geoff!

Geoff!

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersMichael JohnsonMichael JohnsonGetting Round the Minor PentatonicGetting Round the Minor Pentatonic

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement