Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersLyle RonglienLyle RonglienSmooth Jazz -Santana partSmooth Jazz -Santana part
Previous

Next
New Post
9/18/2003 10:23 AM

Really have enjoyed the Jazz series and was surprised at how it lead us into a Santana style at the end of part 5. I've been a fan of Santana since Woodstock, and have never been able to come that close to his sound. The lesson helped, so just a note of thanks and some encouragement / request for more tips and clues on the Santana style.
-Pick

New Post
9/18/2003 12:09 PM

Thanks and glad you are enjoy the sessions. I can help you with a couple of customized private lesson archives on the Santana style that you can download and work on. If you're interested, email me at Lyle@theguitar.net. Each lesson is only $20. Thanks again, Lyle

New Post
1/20/2009 7:23 PM

If you're interested in playing like Santana, I haven't done detailed lessons, but do offer a few hints in how to comp some of his style, here:

Playing Like Carlos Santana

Hope that offers some help! :)

New Post
3/24/2009 11:36 AM

Quote: Originally posted by SantanaMan405 on 20�January�2009
If you're interested in playing like Santana, I haven't done detailed lessons, but do offer a few hints in how to comp some of his style, here:

WHOOPS! That link got messed up. Here it is:

Playing like Carlos Santana

And there's lot's more info about Santana (including all his gear) here:

Ultimate Santana Resource

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersLyle RonglienLyle RonglienSmooth Jazz -Santana partSmooth Jazz -Santana part

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement