Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersLyle RonglienLyle Ronglienflex lll presetsflex lll presets
Previous

Next
New Post
10/15/2004 6:46 AM

lyle we coresponded on line 6 fourm about your presets you have great tones !!! I know you are very busy somehow none of your preset links work on line 6 edit.it wont open the files.I know you dont have a lot time for tech stuff. just woundering if there was a simple fix?    sorry to bother with tech stuff . but man what great tones!

razzor *****

New Post
10/15/2004 6:57 AM

From the Lesson Archive:

Arpeggio Applications Lesson 2 - Minor Sounds

..the links for the Flextone presets do work but for some reason the file extention .l6t is removed when downloaded.

Download the preset, then double-click on it, a popup widow will ask you what program you want to open it with, choose your Line 6 Edit program and it should work.

Riff Interactive Tech Support will be fixing this slight problem shortly so that it will keep the extention.

Thanks Razzor, let me know if this helps...or pick up those presets from my web site:

Lyle s Amp Settings

New Post
10/15/2004 11:27 AM

lyle thanks for a speedy reply. I have tryed to open winth line 6 edit. it dosent work something about not a win 32 file or something.I feel after people hear them some one will figure it out.thanks again.

razzor *****

New Post
10/15/2004 11:34 AM

When you download it from my web site it should work. I'm using Line 6 Edit 2.03.00.

Can you get it to open from my site?
http://www.theguitar.net/amp_settings.htm

New Post
10/15/2004 2:09 PM

lyle I see the problem !!!! DAA. I DONT HAVE THE latest line6 edit. sorry I did not realize that.thanks soo much for your paitience.ILL DOWN LOAD the new one tomorrow.dont have all that tech stuff together!!!!! again thanks!!!!!!

razzor *****

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersLyle RonglienLyle Ronglienflex lll presetsflex lll presets

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement