Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersLyle RonglienLyle RonglienProper FingeringProper Fingering
Previous

Next
New Post
12/23/2005 9:56 AM

Beg. Jazz, Lesson 4, Exercise 2. when you get to the notes on the B and E string. You use your first and third finger for the B string notes and the first and fourth finger on the E string notes. My question is my fourth finger wants to cover both notes and because I'm use to playing that way I'm faster playing the exercise using my fourth finger to cover both notes. However, since I consider myself a beginner(even though I have wanted to and tried to learn for the last 40 years, something about no one has ever excited me enough to practice) Should I learn to use my third finger on the B string like your teaching because it will help me later with more complicated riffs. I don't have a problem changing if it will be better for me down the road. Thanks C.J.

New Post
12/23/2005 10:21 AM

You should learn to use your 3rd finger there on the 2nd string, just like I've notated.

New Post
12/23/2005 11:09 AM

Thank You. I will follow per your instructions.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersLyle RonglienLyle RonglienProper FingeringProper Fingering

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement