Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersLyle RonglienLyle RonglienVooDu Valve SettingsVooDu Valve Settings
Previous

Next
New Post
7/14/2004 10:42 AM

Lyle,
Love your website! Lot's of great riffs to learn on this site. I'm planning on getting some of your riff interactive cd's.

I also Have a VooDu Vavle (It's AWESOME Isn't it?)but
I was wondering what settings you used when you play direct without getting noisey distortion. Do you change the settings on the pre-EQ?
                                Thanks Again,
                                Gary

New Post
7/14/2004 12:20 PM

Hi, Check to make sure you have the Hush properly set and the speaker simulator set. I do like my Rocktron Voodu Valve. I don't have it connected in a way to upload my presets and the unit is set in my studio desk. Someday I will publish the sysex files of my favorite presets for other Voodu Valve users.

I have recently purchased a Line6 Flextone III Plus. This is being used for both my live gigs and studio recordings. I have it hooked up to share my presets. I will be posting these somewhere soon.

New Post
7/19/2004 8:00 PM

I too have looked at the Voodoo Valve and the Line 6. I just recently purchased the Variax 700 acoustic and I love its playability and great sound possibilities. Lyle, after playing professionally for so long, and I'm sure you used many different amps, how do you rate the Flextone so far?

Soop

You know what I'm talkin bout!

New Post
7/20/2004 6:16 AM

So far I like it very much. Wish it had a little bit more effects power such as a second delay and a pitch shifter/transposer.

New Post
7/20/2004 2:41 PM

I just posted my main presets for my Voodu Valve in my forum....

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersLyle RonglienLyle RonglienVooDu Valve SettingsVooDu Valve Settings

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement