Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersLyle RonglienLyle RonglienScales LessonsScales Lessons
Previous

Next
New Post
8/5/2004 12:18 AM

THANK GOD WE ARE PAST THE "This is an E chord class" part! I've been waiting for months to get these "not so beginner" lessons back. These lesssons are great but not so much for the scales themselves, but for the jam tracks that you give us to use, they are the best. These last 3 lessons oddly enough fell right into place with a few runs I've been fiddling with here this past month. Speaking of runs, are you going to give some examples in the future? I find myself having a hard time with the major key, minor is a breeze since I've spent the last 8 years trying to get the darkest, nastiest, most scary sounds from a guitar. The blues shuffle was a nice touch too!

New Post
8/5/2004 9:25 AM

Beginners have to start somewhere!
Hey, if you're interested in jam tracks, I've made all my best and favorite jam tracks from the Riff Interactive lessons available on regular audio CDs that can be played in any CD player. Here's the whole list:

LYLE'S LOOPS VOL. 2 - ROCK LEGENDS JAM TRACKS AUDIO CD
LYLE'S LOOPS VOL. 3 - ALL BLUES JAM TRACKS AUDIO CD
LYLE'S LOOPS VOL. 4 - ROCK STYLE JAM TRACKS AUDIO CD
LYLE'S LOOPS VOL. 5 - SMOOTH JAZZ JAM TRACKS AUDIO CD
LYLE'S LOOPS VOL. 6 - FUNK STYLE JAM TRACKS AUDIO CD

Each CD is only $7.99 plus shipping. Free previews and complete info can be found here: Lyles Loops

New Post
8/16/2004 5:54 PM

TY Lyle for the "Jam in D" that you used!! You used that same jam, or one very close to it, about a year ago. I devloped a nice run for it, but couldn't pratice it cause I had to format my computer and I lost the link, and the wav file, thank you for using it, now if I could just remember that run.....

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersLyle RonglienLyle RonglienScales LessonsScales Lessons

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement