Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersLyle RonglienLyle RonglienWhat’s a good song with easy solo(s)What’s a good song with easy solo(s)
Previous

Next
New Post
2/23/2006 2:39 PM

what's a good song with easy solo's to learn??? I'm practicing my riffs and getting faster but playing it clean. I need something new to practice
NOTHING REALLY FAST
NO VAN HALEN OR STEVE VAI NOTHING LIKE THAT

Fender17

New Post
2/27/2006 8:31 AM

Hi Fender17,

There are so many... you should think of a specific style or artist. Perhaps Lyle can help you from there.

Steve Roeder
Riff Interactive

New Post
2/27/2006 8:41 AM

What are your 3 favorite songs you wish you could play?

New Post
5/9/2006 11:31 PM

Hi Fender 17
Ever heard of the Shadows? Hank Marvin?? They played a lot of guitar instrumentals back in the 60's. Their stuff is pretty easy to play and not too fast but can still sound great. 'Apache' and 'Wonderful Land' are two songs you might enjoy learning.

Regards.

New Post
6/25/2006 7:02 PM

I'm not sure if you are a fan of KISS or not, but both the Rhythm and the Lead for "Love Gun" is pretty easy.

"Fire it up" Black Lable Society (Tuned 1/2 step lower if you want to play along with the band, hehe).

"Heading out to the Highway" and "Green Manalishi (With the Two-Pronged Crown)" both by Judas Priest are not to hard to play and a lot of fun if you're into that style of Guitar.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersLyle RonglienLyle RonglienWhat’s a good song with easy solo(s)What’s a good song with easy solo(s)

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement