Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersLyle RonglienLyle RonglienHand/Finger InjuryHand/Finger Injury
Previous

Next
New Post
6/20/2006 7:25 AM

Could you explain the "relise" thing. What is that a hand operation? I've been wearing a splint on it when I sleep so it doesn't fold up on me. I guess I'm going to have to tune down like a wimp when I don't to. Thanks for the reply.

Tommy

New Post
6/20/2006 5:32 PM

I am going tomorrow to see a friend who is a hand surgeon. I having problems with my left thumb locking up. I will let you know what happens.

New Post
6/21/2006 3:07 PM

my spelling sucks what they do is go in and relive where the tendon goes thru so it doesn't catch.The surgeon that has been taking care of my wife had to re wire my hand after another dr. screwed up and severed my radial nerve. the release for the trigger finger stiches come out in a wek and the finger is a little stiff but she is useing it fine right after the stiches are out.

trg

New Post
6/22/2006 9:42 AM

That's what I'm afraid of I slip of the knife and there goes the guitar playing and I don't think I could handle that. I'm in a small town in Alabama and this town is known for quack doctors. All we are known for in this town is its Speed Trap. And don't worry about your spelling the only reason I don't misspell words I have a spell checker and I think I have misspelled 1 or 2 with it. But thanks for the info I'll have to think about it, like I said I wear a finger splint at night and it really helps. Tommy

Tommy

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersLyle RonglienLyle RonglienHand/Finger InjuryHand/Finger Injury

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement