Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersLyle RonglienLyle RonglienI am so JealousI am so Jealous
Previous

Next
New Post
7/19/2006 10:08 AM

I was just talking to an old friend of mine this morning, and he told me that he had just come back from a 7 week luthier course where he actually made his own guitar and learned a bunch of other stuff like set-ups, etc.

The guitar he built sounds so hot...ebony fingerboard....damn. Every single component put into this guitar was entirely his choice.

The course was pretty expensive though...somewhere in the vicinity of $3600.00. I think he told me there is only one place in Canada that offers this course, and that's two provinces over.

Being the creature of opportunity I asked him to do a set-up for me, ha ha. And I know, because of our friendship, he will take extra special care of my baby and give her the full treatment.

The bad news is he is moving in two weeks to a different province because his wife is military and got transferred.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersLyle RonglienLyle RonglienI am so JealousI am so Jealous

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement