Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersLyle RonglienLyle RonglienPrinting examplesPrinting examples
Previous

Next
New Post
9/10/2006 6:27 PM

Hiya!
I recently ordered 20 cd's from Lyles lessons as I was so impressed with the way they were layed out. Only question I have so far: is there a way to print some of the tab examples so I can review them away from my computer?

New Post
9/11/2006 5:03 AM

They aren't made to be printed. I suggest memorizing the scale or riff you're working on and go from there. The lessons are made with jam tracks for you to practice along with too. Maybe move your computer to a different place in your house that is more comfortable for you to practice guitar with.

Riffinteractive says this about printing:

How do I print out a lesson?

Our lessons are designed and intended to be used interactively. However if you want to have a section of the lesson printed, we usually recommend doing a screen capture (alt+print screen) and saving it to a painting program, like the 'Paint' program that comes with Microsoft Windows, and printing from there.

New Post
9/11/2006 4:47 PM

AcousticBob, yes you can print the tabs all you have to do is right click your on your mouse while on the the tabs and a list will come up and hit (Save As...) just name it & pick the folder you want it saved to such as My Pictures. When you find the tab in My Pictures right click on it and click on print. I do this all the time when I want to carry the guitar tabs with me. You can also record the Jam Track on to your PC and then on to a CD too. If you need instructions on how to do that let me know its very easy. StratoBlaster

Tommy

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersLyle RonglienLyle RonglienPrinting examplesPrinting examples

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement