Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersLyle RonglienLyle RonglienLennyLenny
Previous

Next
New Post
11/2/2006 4:56 AM

Lenny 
Hey Lyle, Can you transcribe SRV's Lenny for me? I guess that qualifies as a private lesson. So I need to know how much it costs and how to download it.

Also - I recieved my lessons that I ordered and I'm really pleased. It would be nicer if the videos were larger. Have you thought about re-recording some of them at a higher video size? And a split video would also be nice - to show the right and left hand.

But for the price I can't complain (but I guess I just did - sorry).

New Post
11/2/2006 5:42 AM

Lenny 
Regarding the Lenny song, I have the whole intro tabbed out using the Riff Interactive software. It is ready for your purchase and then you can download it. I think once you learn the intro you can improvise the rest of the song from what you learned in the intro.

I've started making the instructional videos twice as large for a better resolution. As soon as the software allows, you'll be able to view them larger. It's just hard to fit all the media players and TAB player all on one lesson page and still have room for a large video screen. Working on it!

- Lyle

New Post
11/2/2006 1:21 PM

Lenny 
Where do I download it from?

New Post
11/2/2006 1:25 PM

Lenny 
It is in a private lesson download. Cost is $20. Once you prepay for it I can send you the link.
Here's the link to prepay for download>

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersLyle RonglienLyle RonglienLennyLenny

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement