Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersLyle RonglienLyle RonglienWhat Do You Want To Learn?What Do You Want To Learn?
Previous

Next
New Post
5/10/2003 8:19 AM

Check out these Riff Interactive CD-ROMs called Speed Tech 101 , and Improvising 101, they both sound like something you are looking for.

New Post
5/10/2003 11:19 AM

At this point I would like to learn how to develop my ear to transpose and learn songs.

Ian

New Post
5/10/2003 12:57 PM

Thanks Lyle!

I used to think I knew a lot about nothing...now I'm quite sure.

New Post
5/18/2003 4:45 PM

Note choice is my biggest problem. I only learned theory fairly recently, so I've got many years of pretty much random note choice to un-learn. The theory helps a lot, but still, coming up with a good melody, expanding upon it, and throwing in some fast licks/runs here and there... Every once in a while I'll get inspired and play something I'm proud of, but my "average" stuff is pretty weak. I can sort of cover up for my lack of taste with technique, but you can't do that all the time.

New Post
5/24/2003 9:33 AM

Lyle...I recently checked out your new blues archives...Like it! I look forward to you putting the final lessons on CD. I'll buy them up. I posted earlier on improvising...I find the basic blues riffs a little easier to work with when working on improvising. I think it's becuase the progressions are so predictable.

Thanks.

I used to think I knew a lot about nothing...now I'm quite sure.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersLyle RonglienLyle RonglienWhat Do You Want To Learn?What Do You Want To Learn?

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement