Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersLyle RonglienLyle RonglienWhat Do You Want To Learn?What Do You Want To Learn?
Previous

Next
New Post
8/4/2003 1:11 PM

Suggestions? Yes, learn what the resulting chords are of the harmonized major scale for starters. Then learn chord extentions and substitutions. You can sign up for a couple private lessons to learn these things.

New Post
8/14/2003 8:31 PM

I found that the "Jam" sessions you have been doing a great help to my Solo style. I like how you just give the Backing Track a Solo, and then the Scales that you used. I'm a big fan of improv and creating a unique style of play. It's only taken me 8 years to get a solid rhythm style now it's time for me to develop my Lead work.   Thanks for the great Lessons!

New Post
8/15/2003 5:26 AM

Thank you!

New Post
8/19/2003 7:55 AM

Your quite welcome! It seems to me that the new Jazz stuff kinda reminds me of Carlos Santana. Even tho I dislike Jazz I find that these sessions will improve my overall playing skill. Thanks for another quality lesson. ( Even tho half of it is too fast for my fingers )

New Post
8/19/2003 8:02 AM

I'll be doing a couple "Latin Jazz" jams within this current series called: Jam Sessions - Smooth Jazz Style and you'll really hear a Santana sound come through. Stay tuned!

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersLyle RonglienLyle RonglienWhat Do You Want To Learn?What Do You Want To Learn?

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2020 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement