Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersStorm StenvoldStorm Stenvoldtuneful noisetuneful noise
Previous

Next
New Post
7/3/2004 8:30 AM

no1 seems to be able to make good sounding noise anymore, just noise. what happened to the good old dive bombing the whammy bar not giving a sh*t about your £30 strings but only of making a screaming monster spew forth from the amp grab ye by the throut and say dont just hear the music listen and feel its raw intention. I think people are too arty farty about harmonising were every note played has to sound perfect. just because notes might clash doesnt mean it sounds bad. e.g. a flatened 5th chord can sound bad but in the right combination of chords can make the chords that do harmonise sound a million times better.
Im tired of hearing a guitar solo start on the root note and go. do, re, me. do re yourselves and keep ye borin music to yerselves. We need more inovators 2day. more like Hendrix in his day, sat at home trying to recreate the sound of his toaster on his guitar. whereas people of 2day try to copy a song they hear on t.v this does not exite me as we have all heard it before. save ye poncy music for elevators.
Mr. Phil E Blunter.

Mr.Phil E Blunter

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersStorm StenvoldStorm Stenvoldtuneful noisetuneful noise

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement