Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersStorm StenvoldStorm StenvoldNeed recommendation on pickup & amplifierNeed recommendation on pickup & amplifier
Previous

Next
New Post
5/1/2005 11:13 PM

Hi,

I took a beginner guitar class last year where you were the teacher. I remembered the guitarteacher.com website that you mentioned and so I came here to ask for advice. I have been asked to play a song for my church. My church does not have very good sound equipment. In fact, you could say it is non-existent. It is a small chuch so I have to provide my own amplifier, etc.

The song I am going to play has two guitar parts. A friend will be playing one part and I will play the other. I have an acoustic guitar that does not have a built-in pickup. There are two things that my friends told me about to help me amplify the sound - a pickup and an amplifier. I need a recommendation on a good pickup that could be attached to my guitar and also a good amplifier that does not cost an arm and a leg, but is loud enough to accompany some singing (microphones will be used).

Can you give any suggestions?

Rex

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersStorm StenvoldStorm StenvoldNeed recommendation on pickup & amplifierNeed recommendation on pickup & amplifier

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement