Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersStorm StenvoldStorm Stenvoldacoustic bluesacoustic blues
Previous

Next
New Post
7/9/2003 8:18 PM

Riffinteractive method of instruction is the best learning tool that I have come across. I have enjoyed your Clapton Style CD, in particular, lesson 6. I would like to learn more of this style. Is there enough demand for you to produce a lesson CD on fingerstyle acoustic blues? If not what would you suggest.

New Post
7/10/2003 8:43 AM

I am glad you are enjoying the Clapton lessons. And I agree with your view on the Riff Interactive method. The Riff format provides the best priced, most interactive guitar lessons going.

As of now, I don't have a lesson series on Acoustic Blues upcoming. I would suggest Michael Johnston's Blues Legends III, which focuses on Acoustic players, for a CD-ROM. You can find it at the Riff Interactive catalog page.

If there are specific songs, techniques or players you want to learn, please contact me for Private Lessons through Riff Interactive or my website. I will be happy to help.

Thanks for writing.

Rock On!
Storm S.

GuitarTeacher.com

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersStorm StenvoldStorm Stenvoldacoustic bluesacoustic blues

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement