Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersCommunityCommunityBuzz Feiten licksBuzz Feiten licks
Previous

Next
New Post
5/16/2003 12:02 PM

I'd like to see some Buzz Feiten Licks. When can expect to see them?

New Post
5/16/2003 12:10 PM

I haven't any plans for doing groups lessons on "Buzz Feiten Licks", but I probably could show you some in custom private lessons.

New Post
5/16/2003 11:41 PM

I'm not sure how that works... what is custom private lessons? What does it consist of? How do I know what the quality of the lesson is? Most of your lessons focus on heavy metal stuff. What bothers me is that most of the teachers listed on your lessons teach stuff from artists I don't care for. So, How do I know I will be taught lessons from a teacher that actually specializes in this type of music? At least with some genres of music lessons you list, you can get a feel for what a beginning, intermediate or advanced lesson will be like. You currently don't list anything in the jazz-fusion category. So, How about listing

New Post
5/17/2003 8:40 AM

The private lessons are described here with some example lessons: private lessons

Think of it like walking into your local music store and taking lessons from the resident guitar teacher. You simply tell him what skill level you are at and what you want to learn. Except after the lesson is finished, it will all be archived for you using the Riff Interactive tools including synchronized tab, video, jam tracks, and text descriptions.

Regarding music categories, we don't currently have a teacher that specializes in jazz-fusion exactly. We are currently recruiting teachers with specialized skills and hope to have hundreds to choose from some day. Let us know if you have recommendations :-)

I hope this answers your questions in some way at least. Let me know if you need more clarification.

Steve Roeder
Riff Interactive

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersCommunityCommunityBuzz Feiten licksBuzz Feiten licks

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement