Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersCommunityCommunitywhich teacher?which teacher?
Previous

Next
New Post
8/7/2003 5:25 PM

Hi...newbie here...was wondering which teacher would be able to help me to learn a few of Satriani's songs..."love thing"..."always with me always with you" .."sleep walk"...some of his easier stuff...I'm not advanced enough to do any of his legato work...a beginner here actually..

New Post
8/7/2003 7:05 PM

I think that would be me. Email me at Lyle@theguitar.net and we'll get going.

New Post
8/8/2003 3:58 PM

thanks Lyle...will be getting up with you as soon as I can...work and family makes it kinda tuff to find time to practice sometimes... :o(
I checked out your "Machine" website and listened to the two solos you had there..."Gee Whiz" and "Cheese soup"...great stuff! :o)
my equipment right now is a Ibanez JS100 ...crybaby wah...boss ds1..digitech metal master..boss ch1 super chorus...boss dd3 digital delay into a Laney hcm120 amp..I'm pleased with the tones I can get out of the equipment...just wish I had the skill to create some good sounds ...

New Post
8/8/2003 4:08 PM

a little about me....I'm 40ish and back when I was in high school...I played rythm guitar in a band for bout 5 years...never had any lessons...so playing lead was something I never could do...then I gave up guitar for 20 years cause I couldn't play like I wanted to..then I heard Joe Satriani play and became interested in the guitar again...the local guitar teachers around here aren't good enough to polish your guitar...(after seeing your examples and hearing your playing)...bout all they can play is the top 40 stuff....players like satriani, vai, petrucci and many more are completely out of their league...so I never bothered trying to learn anything from them...hopefully you can teach me to play like I want to be able to play......looking forward to hooking up with you! :o)

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersCommunityCommunitywhich teacher?which teacher?

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement