Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersCommunityCommunitysaw Zakk Wylde last nightsaw Zakk Wylde last night
Previous

Next
New Post
9/19/2005 7:13 AM

marazm1...learn to play and SING and then critisize richer people.

New Post
10/5/2005 5:40 AM

theLED??

as in led display wtf. Like Blink 182 are like totally hot. how does he do that great technique where like umm his chords sound so like distorted?

New Post
10/26/2005 1:27 PM

I saw Black Label last night in Boston. How someone could say Zakk is boring is beyond me. I have played for 20+ years and think Zakk is most excellent in many ways. He has extrodinary talent in playing, showmanship and organization. If you don't like his style...fine. But shut the f**k up you piece of sh*t with your "I can play better than you can" crap. Get a clue and hit a big tree on your way home tonight. The world can do without fags like you. Cross dressing little f**k. Zakk is a Viking's viking. Your are a dainty little na na na boo boo queer screaming ass licker. Don't bother to reply f**kface...I won't be here again to talk to your narrow minded ass. Eat sh*t and die c**tface.

Shudup and play yer guitar asshole!

New Post
10/27/2005 7:29 PM

(S)aint --
    Such venom! I was with you until the bit about hitting a "big tree." I think it was then that I realized I was no longer reading an opinion but an unintentional comedy act. I somehow doubt you actually won't come back here and check for a response to your cute little rant. And if you actually post a response to this or any other response, then . . . well you'll have proven me right. Grow up dude.

"I disagree with everything you say, but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it." -Voltaire

New Post
11/2/2005 8:36 AM

zakk wylde signiture chord, made to zakks exact specifications, 4 feet long, .5 inches in diameter, with bulls eyes on the jack!!!!! get that wylde signature distorted sound!    only $24.95 in the next 20 minutes.

oooh u play guitar that's so hot! I think all guys who play guitar are hot.   especially when they are in their 30s. REDNECK!!! I HOPE NEXT TIME U'RE DRUNK/TRIPPING U PISS ON UR AMP WHILE UR GUITAR IS STILL PLUGGED IN, GET ELECTRICITY SHOCK, FALL OVER, THE CIGARETTE IN UR MOUTH LIGHTS THE CARPET ON FIRE, THE VODKA BOTTLE FALLS OVER AND SPILLS, IT WILL NOW EXPLODE AND BURN DOWN U AND UR WHOLE REDNECK STINKY ASS PRICELESS ZAKK WYLDE MEMORABILIA AND SIGNITURE PEDALS CRAP AND UR WHOLE ENTIRE HICKSVILLE TENNESEE HOUSE.

gold fishes have a 5 second memory. DICK!

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersCommunityCommunitysaw Zakk Wylde last nightsaw Zakk Wylde last night

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement