Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersCommunityCommunityPrivate lessons..Private lessons..
Previous

Next
New Post
1/2/2003 2:09 PM

Hi guys..

For the private lessons are there any metal teachers?

I am very much into metallica and would be interested if someone would go through some of kirks' and james' work with me.

I have been going through the tabs and have picked up certain parts of songs like master of puppets, enter sandman, orion, but there are many that are technically too difficult and fast for me to comprehend.

So, I would just like to ask if there are any teachers who are as passionate as me about this type of metal, and would like to teach it.

Regards

DeeeM

Are JOO Excitable?

New Post
1/2/2003 2:35 PM

I have taught several Metallica songs to students through private lessons. Songs such as Creeping Death, Master of Puppets, Nothing Else Matters, and The Unforgiven. For more info, email me at: Lyle@theguitar.net

New Post
1/2/2003 3:21 PM

Hi DeeeM,

In this situation, we recommend reviewing the bio's of the teacher at the private lessons page. And you could review some of the teacher's previous group lessons to get an idea of who you might like.

This is a tough one though. Storm Stenvold specializes in this type of music, Lyle Ronglien has given several Metallica private lessons already and I know that Michael Johnson is a BIG fan of Metallica.

It's your choice...

New Post
1/2/2003 3:34 PM

Hi SteveR,

Thanks for the reply..

I have looked at the private lesson bios, and Im very impressed at the amount of experience you guys have got!

I have emailed lyleR for some more info.

Thanks again.

DeeeM

Are JOO Excitable?

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersCommunityCommunityPrivate lessons..Private lessons..

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement