Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersCommunityCommunityPraise & WorshipPraise & Worship
Previous

Next
New Post
4/27/2003 7:57 AM

These resources are incredible. Is there any chance that someone can teach on Hillsong,Matt Redman,Paul Baloche,Third Day ,Newsboys Praise and Worship Style Guitar?

Jim

New Post
4/27/2003 8:28 AM

If you are interested in receiving private lessons on this subject, go to my private lessons page and follow the steps. Send me the mp3 of the style/song you want to study.
Thanks, Lyle

New Post
7/15/2003 5:35 AM

Paul Baloche has 3 Guitar instruction videos out to my knowledge. I have 3 I borrowed from a friend. Basic and Intermediate Acoustic Worship guitar and one Electric. Im working thru the electric one right now.

You should be able to do a google search to find out where they sell them. Hillsongs may have something if you visit their site. I havent been there in ages. Not sure about Newsboys except what my son found a t Christiantabs.com

Hope that helps

Time is Relative....Until the relatives come over!

New Post
1/9/2004 3:37 PM

Hello,
I am a worship leader and have been playing many years. My background is in 80's hard rock. I play 3-4 times a month live.
I am impressed with the lessons offered here and with Lyle's ability.
As I am very familiar with this artists you listed, I would recommend any blues/rock type lesson for Third Day/newboys stuff and anything that focuses on strumming patterns(my particular weekness), for the other. I recommend rock'n with the cross as a web site for worship tabs. Join a worship band      Jesus rocks

saxcop

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersCommunityCommunityPraise & WorshipPraise & Worship

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement