Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersCommunityCommunityLesson for original composition ?Lesson for original composition ?
Previous

Next
New Post
7/21/2003 9:18 PM

If I send you an original composition , is there any teacher here that would be willing to build a solo for it and send it back to me in a half hour lesson .

Im an okay player , Ive never had a lesson from a professional. Most of my meager guitar skillz , comes from playing along with music , and recording a long loop of my own rythyms and hacking away till something clicks.

Ive never came up with anything I felt was spectacular , I feel my leads lack life and expression , they sound to scale oriented ,

For the type of music im playing there okay and better than most amatuers but I would love to hear how a proffesional muscian would interpet a few of my original rythyms .

New Post
7/21/2003 9:40 PM

Sure, I've done it many times for students. Email me the mp3 of just the solo section of the song and I'll give it a listen. If you are unable to send just the solo section of the tune, send the whole tune and let me know at what time in minutes and seconds the solo starts and ends. Thanks.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersCommunityCommunityLesson for original composition ?Lesson for original composition ?

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement