Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralRiff Interactiv...Riff Interactiv...Christian songsChristian songs
Previous

Next
New Post
11/19/2007 12:40 AM

I went to church last sunday and we sang a song that says in the chorus " I can't handle being so far.....with you Lord" Does anyone know the title of the song?. I would appreciate your reply.

New Post
2/6/2008 5:16 PM

I do primarily Christian Rock and Christian praise and Worship with our youth band. My personal favorite is Christian Blues! Can you imagine? www.christainblues.net
For all of these, I find the riffinteractive cds helpful. (currently have 8 of them) Still, it would be fun to have a lesson from Third day or Skillit or Pillar or Red or Switchfoot...

Mr. B

New Post
2/25/2008 2:03 PM

Have you ever heard of Lincoln Brewster!! Listen to some of his guitar riffs!!

New Post
3/11/2008 5:31 PM

I think you'll find most Christian artist are like most of today's artists. They've gotten their influence from secular artists of days past.

There's really nothing unique about most Christian music other than it's far better than what was coming out in the early 80's.

MIM Tele
Washburn I64

New Post
3/24/2008 6:47 PM

Christian Rock groups such as Delirious or Third Day or even the style of Hillsong. The lead guitar is amazing. This would be great if you could highlite these styles.

There is nothing like a Les Paul guitar.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralRiff Interactiv...Riff Interactiv...Christian songsChristian songs

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement