Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralRiff Interactiv...Riff Interactiv...Miss Them Cd’sMiss Them Cd’s
Previous

Next
New Post
3/27/2008 7:17 PM

Quote: Originally posted by kitekrazy on 17 March 2008

It would also be nice if I can click anywhere in the tab and the fingering show up in the neck view. I usually have to slow it down to 50% just to see what fingers are used.

Maybe you didn't realize this, but you can select any part of the notation with you mouse and play back just that section. You can select a single note and play it back.

Steve Roeder
Riff Interactive

New Post
3/27/2008 7:40 PM

Quote: Originally posted by drgmmd on 24 March 2008
I agree with the CDs. I know when you order it takes some time to arrive, however, I have had nothing but problems with the downloads. I tried copying to a CD and it would not work on any other computer other than the one I downloaded it from> Strange but true.
I enjoy the lessons but not the headaches.

If you simply copied the lessons from one computer to another and it didn't work, that would be the expected behaviour. In such a case, you would need to send us email and we can reset the order to be downloaded and installed on the second computer.

Steve Roeder
Riff Interactive

New Post
3/27/2008 7:40 PM

Yes I noticed it after I made my post.

MIM Tele
Washburn I64

Previous

Next
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralRiff Interactiv...Riff Interactiv...Miss Them Cd’sMiss Them Cd’s

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement