Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralRiff Interactiv...Riff Interactiv...tabs in print formattabs in print format
Previous

Next
New Post
10/17/2005 4:48 PM

hey -
   Picking up the guitar again after 35 years and two careers - it ain't easy being green at this age. These lessons are all of that and more (I have Rock Legends and a Blues CD so far), except that I don't sit in front of the computer to practice; would be nice to have the tabs in printable form come with each CD, I could dump to paper and wander off into the sunset to play...?
   kudos to the software desginers - where the hell were you when I needed good programmers?

New Post
10/18/2005 3:16 PM

We get this request a lot. A printed version would lose a lot of the interactivity like audio, video and jam tracks. The lessons are really designed to be used interactively, so we haven't come up with a specific way to print the lessons.

The 2 basic ways to print the lessons would be either to:
1) right-click the left frame (with the text, notation, audio/video links) and select "print"
2) alt+print screen to capture the current page and paste it to a painting program, like the paint program that comes with Windows and print from there.

We will try to create more elegant solutions in future versions.

Steve Roeder
Riff Interactive

Previous

Next
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralRiff Interactiv...Riff Interactiv...tabs in print formattabs in print format

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement