Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralRiff Interactiv...Riff Interactiv...software problemsoftware problem
Previous

Next
New Post
11/20/2005 11:30 AM

I have recently found my billy gibbons style riff interactive cd, but to my dismay it won't work on my windows xp computer I don't know if there is an update that I may have missed that will fix the problem. It is an awesome lesson and would really like to use it again. Any help mucho appreciado! Thanks

New Post
11/21/2005 6:57 AM

I found the new cdstart.exe file and was able to get the cd up and running, great for slide guitar. Thanks

New Post
11/21/2005 9:22 AM

Some of the older CDs had a problem when service pack #1 for Internet Explorer was released. This link discusses it and the solutions:
http://www.riffinteractive.com/FAQ.htm#FAQ4

Getting the cdstart.exe like you did was the best solution.

Steve Roeder
Riff Interactive

New Post
8/25/2006 12:52 PM

I have number of older CD's and since I bought my new computer they do not work. I used the suggestion of opening individual files. The files do load but soon lock up and stop working. It seems these discs are now pretty much useless.

I was wondering if there is anyway to update the CD's I have or will I have to buy new ones if I want the lessons.

James

New Post
8/28/2006 2:45 PM

I guess not.

James

Previous

Next
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralRiff Interactiv...Riff Interactiv...software problemsoftware problem

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement