Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralRiff Interactiv...Riff Interactiv...Printing Using Riff InteractivePrinting Using Riff Interactive
Previous

Next
New Post
11/8/2002 1:17 PM

Hi,
I really like the software but sometimes I miss the feature of printing the TABs from the lessons.

Is there this feature in the website? Am I missing something?
Thanks

.D.

New Post
11/8/2002 8:12 PM

Hi dalmer,

We get that question a lot. We have been looking for ways to provide printing, but are not sure exactly how or what people are looking for exactly.

Are you interested in printing an entire lesson with the notation, or just the notation? Or both?

You can print a lesson with the teachers comments and the notation images by right-clicking on the text portion of the lesson and selecting "print".

Or you can capture the lesson screen with alt+printscreen on the keyboard. You can then paste it to the paint program that comes with Windows and print from there.

Steve Roeder
Riff Interactive

New Post
11/13/2002 11:04 AM

For me I think it would be nice to print the notations so I could archive or carry. Sometimes is easier to have in paper than lookin at the computer.

With Print screen they don't look very nice.... :-D

Thanks
Dalmer

.D.

New Post
11/14/2002 6:04 AM

I understand. We will try to work out something with printing...

Thanks!

Steve Roeder
Riff Interactive

Previous

Next
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralRiff Interactiv...Riff Interactiv...Printing Using Riff InteractivePrinting Using Riff Interactive

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement