Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralRiff Interactiv...Riff Interactiv...Minor interface changes I’d like to seeMinor interface changes I’d like to see
Previous

Next
New Post
11/9/2002 3:31 AM

There are a couple of small changes I'd make to the interface. 1. On the screen to change tempo, the check mark always defaults to the "Change Midi Tempo" checkbox. The "Lock MIDI and Media Tempos" checkbox always unchecks itself as well. I think these checkboxes should stay as the user left them. 2. I'd like to see some hot keys for the "Play MIDI" and "Play Media" commands. That will make it easier to resart a clip when I'm standing next to the computer instead of sitting at it.
As far as printing goes, I'd like to be able to just print the licks themselves without having to print the rest of the page. Perhaps a command that would print all the licks on the CD on one document. That way I could have a page or two that I could refer to when I'm away from the computer

New Post
11/9/2002 9:26 AM

>>1. On the screen to change tempo, the check mark always defaults to the "Change Midi Tempo" checkbox. The "Lock MIDI and Media Tempos" checkbox always unchecks itself as well. I think these checkboxes should stay as the user left them.

Sure, that should be easy enough to do in one way or another.

>>2. I'd like to see some hot keys for the "Play MIDI" and "Play Media" commands. That will make it easier to resart a clip when I'm standing next to the computer instead of sitting at it.

That is a feature we have been looking into. It turns out to be a little more difficult, but we will see what can be done.

>>As far as printing goes, I'd like to be able to just print the licks themselves without having to print the rest of the page. Perhaps a command that would print all the licks on the CD on one document. That way I could have a page or two that I could refer to when I'm away from the computer

Maybe a "print" button next to the tab notation to print just that tab?

Thanks for the suggestions! I can't promise if and when such features would be included, but we will be considering them for future versions.

Steve Roeder
Riff Interactive

Previous

Next
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralRiff Interactiv...Riff Interactiv...Minor interface changes I’d like to seeMinor interface changes I’d like to see

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement