Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralRiff Interactiv...Riff Interactiv...Ordering ProblemsOrdering Problems
Previous

Next
New Post
3/17/2007 8:55 AM

Are they going to discontinue CDs?
The download thing is nice if it arrives immediately. But the drawback is it's attached to one computer. I have 3 computers and each one has a different audio interface and software for me to connect to. So the drawback is which one I install the lessons. I don't have to deal with this using the CDs.
I understand the need to protect your products but ths will most likely reduce my purchases of RI products if I can only use it on one machine. Ease of authorization is my #1 choice in choosing software.

MIM Tele
Washburn I64

New Post
3/19/2007 12:09 PM

We don't have any plans to manufacture CDs anymore. Downloaded content seems to be the way everything is going with computers (music, movies, software, etc). And it's a huge benefit to non-US customers who can now avoid the shipping charges.

We are able to improve the authorization in the future for people who want copies on more than one machine, but for now you would need to send us email and we can manually reissue the license for your lessons.

Steve Roeder
Riff Interactive

New Post
3/19/2007 12:28 PM

Quote: Originally posted by ADMIN:SteveR on 19 March 2007
but for now you would need to send us email and we can manually reissue the license for your lessons.

Steve Roeder
Riff Interactive

I've done that twice (Order Number 10136). No response yet.

I do hope the timeliness improves because this can be a great thing.   

MIM Tele
Washburn I64

New Post
3/19/2007 2:18 PM

I did find your request and we replied to it almost immediately.

You might check your email program to see if it was marked as spam. I have sent another copy of the email in any case.

Steve Roeder
Riff Interactive

New Post
3/19/2007 2:59 PM

Yep, finally got it. Much thanks.

MIM Tele
Washburn I64

Previous

Next
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralRiff Interactiv...Riff Interactiv...Ordering ProblemsOrdering Problems

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement