Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralRiff Interactiv...Riff Interactiv...Miss Them Cd’sMiss Them Cd’s
Previous

Next
New Post
7/20/2007 6:32 PM

I was starting a nice collection of Lessons from Riff interactive on Cd rom. You can not buy them any more. Now you have to down load the lessons. It will take my computer 6 to 10 hours to down load. I am bummed. I thought the CD roms were GREAT !!!.

-----------------

John
www.paperyourwalls.com

New Post
7/24/2007 1:14 PM

Agreed the CD-ROMs are GREAT. A colleague asked to copy one but I refused -- I think they are(/were) reasonably priced and he can afford to support this wonderful venture.

Brian Robertson,Page,Santana,Clapton,King,King,King,Scott Gorham,Berry,Waters,Hendrix,Kossof,Vai

New Post
7/30/2007 3:22 PM

If you have access to a faster internet connection at work or at a library, you could copy the lesson files to a memory card and then to your home computer. The average size for a lesson title is 50 meg.

Steve Roeder
Riff Interactive

New Post
7/31/2007 7:20 AM

I had a good collection of CDs going also. I find it interesting that, for the same price, you get only a download. I've moved on now. There is actually a lot of free stuff on the net that goes way farther in terms of theory and technique.

New Post
11/8/2007 1:15 PM

Yes I had found the Riff Interactive stuff on the web and had come to purchase some that were relevant to my interests but seeing that you only sell heavily DRM laden downloads now rather than the disks I guess I'd rather not. Good luck with that business model where you hate your customers.   

Previous

Next
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralRiff Interactiv...Riff Interactiv...Miss Them Cd’sMiss Them Cd’s

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement