Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralRiff Interactiv...Riff Interactiv...Minimum system requirements?Minimum system requirements?
Previous

Next
New Post
11/26/2007 3:06 AM

Im looking at buying a really small windows 2000 tablet PC to run riff interactive for camping with acoustic guitar. I was looking at one with 500 mhz windows PC 128 megs ram.

Will I need a special video card to run the programs?

What are the minimum system requirements?

Thanks, I cant study on my regular PC very long before I get email or AOL. eheh...

Also would be cool to take to the library and study with riff interactive.

I really want a small computer for your fine software.

Thanks very much.

New Post
11/28/2007 5:15 PM

Hi Jay,

No you don't need a special video card. It should work on any computer that can run Windows 2000 or later, with all the Microsoft updates. You would need some sort of audio output to hear the music.

If you want to download some lessons, you can first test how well it works by downloading a free lesson from Lyle Ronglien titled "Rockit Jam". This lesson is available in the introduction page of the "Riff Workspace" application.

The free Riff Workspace application, which is required to view downloaded lessons is available here:
Riff Workspace

Steve Roeder
Riff Interactive

Previous

Next
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralRiff Interactiv...Riff Interactiv...Minimum system requirements?Minimum system requirements?

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement