Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralRiff Interactiv...Riff Interactiv...Monthly SubscriptionMonthly Subscription
Previous

Next
New Post
12/21/2002 4:33 AM

I would like to see a monthly subscription..maybee at a discounted rate...for all your riff software. You have so many great titles and samples. I believe this would not only spark interest, but give you guys...or gals, a steadier stream of income with a higher gross. Also it would be great if your software could be downloaded. Feel free to email me. L

Enjoy

New Post
12/22/2002 9:28 AM

Thanks for the feedback. We have and are considering such things. We are working on gathering a range of skilled and reliable teachers in different styles before we actually attempt it. This would be a good place to recommend a teacher if you know one who might fit.

We are also thinking about how lessons could be downloaded... it is a common request. We would need to update our shopping cart system to accommodate it first, so it will take a little time.

Anybody else watching should let us know what they think!

Thanks!

New Post
5/1/2003 3:15 PM

I would also like to see something like a monthly subscribtion. Or perhaps a 'view 2 CD's for 1 week for $xx dollars' type of deal. The physical CD's are fine, I have 2 and will most likely get more, but the subscription thing would cut down on the 'clutter'

New Post
5/2/2003 6:44 AM

In the past, the general public didn't seem to like the idea of any sort of subscription on the internet, so we converted the lessons to a CD. CDs had the added benefit of loading the lessons instantly instead of downloading.

But things are changing with faster connections and public opinion, so we are looking at ways to improve our service in these ways. We will let you know through our mailing list of any changes.

Thanks for the feedback!
Steve Roeder
Riff Interactive

New Post
7/21/2003 9:28 PM

I would definately be intersted in the subscription if it was resonable.

Have you thought about doing a bargain deal were you get 3 cds a months for a discounted price , and then if you made them downloadable it would elimanate the costs of cd manufacture .

Previous

Next
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralRiff Interactiv...Riff Interactiv...Monthly SubscriptionMonthly Subscription

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement