Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralRiff Interactiv...Riff Interactiv...Monthly SubscriptionMonthly Subscription
Previous

Next
New Post
7/22/2003 4:23 PM

Yes, we have been trying to figure out how to download the contents of the CDs instead. There are technical details that we haven't ironed out yet, but it's a common request and we want to make it available.

Steve Roeder
Riff Interactive

New Post
9/13/2003 11:22 AM

I support montly subscription

Hear the music, play, play, thats what I want

New Post
12/10/2003 8:47 AM

I was asking about this idea in another thread and was directed here.

Why can't you have all the lessons available like the free archives but just charge for them after a certain amount of time?

I suspect it is because of the cost for added bandwidth, storage etc. ... but why not try a trial with just a few popular titles to see if it is cost effective?

New Post
12/10/2003 5:51 PM

I'm sure we can make it cost effective and I know people would like to see it (especially non-US students). It's mostly just a matter of getting a reliable, manageable, and easy-to-use system that allows the downloading or subscription.

We will keep working on it. Thanks for the suggestions!

Steve Roeder
Riff Interactive

New Post
5/21/2004 9:20 AM

Steve, are you making any progress on making the CD's available online? The main reason I don't order a CD is that I get killed on duty and postal charges here in Canada.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralRiff Interactiv...Riff Interactiv...Monthly SubscriptionMonthly Subscription

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement