Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralRiff Interactiv...Riff Interactiv...Monthly SubscriptionMonthly Subscription
Previous

Next
New Post
6/1/2004 8:59 AM

Anybody?

New Post
6/1/2004 10:39 AM

Sorry for the delayed response...

The short answer is: not anytime soon, if you are currently waiting on it.

That particular feature is difficult to implement properly. However, we have been working on it and other technologies related to it.

We do get requests for downloadable CDs, but it's not the top priority. The requests usually come from only a few countries, like Canada, with huge import taxes.

I will make another push on that front, but I couldn't tell you right now when it would be available.

Steve Roeder
Riff Interactive

New Post
1/17/2005 11:06 PM

Hello to all RI users from France !
I register on this forum in order to ask you a Download formula for all outside US users, DSL access are common everywhere now and it's quite silly to pay taxes/shipping for a 80MB CD...
there are many ways to implement a secure Download process with paypal payment, and so on...
I discovered your lessons recently and I found them amazing !! I talked about that on french guitar forums and I think that customers are here.
Regards.
BZ.

New Post
1/18/2005 1:55 AM

Seems like you are ignoring a lot of potential interational customers ... Steve?

New Post
1/18/2005 2:38 PM

We are not ignoring international customers. They actually make up a significant percentage of our customers (and not just Canada and UK).

We would like to find CD manufacturers/distributors in Europe, let us know if you know of any. Specifically some that can use the new Rimage CD publishing system.

Steve Roeder
Riff Interactive

Previous

Next
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralRiff Interactiv...Riff Interactiv...Monthly SubscriptionMonthly Subscription

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement