Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralRiff Interactiv...Riff Interactiv...Left hander  offering a suggestionLeft hander offering a suggestion
Previous

Next
New Post
12/26/2002 5:24 PM

I would find it very helpful, being a lefthander, if you could reverse the neck display. The display for the neck is good but I think I would find it more beneficial if I could view it from a mirror perspective. That is how I see it in real life when a right hander is showing me how to play. Also, if the strings were reversed where the fat string (low e) is on top and lay them out that way this would be helpful for both right and lefthanders. It doesnt necessarily have to go the way tablature does in order to visualize it better does it?
I havent really used this software yet, but I plan to as soon as I read up more on it. This is really great software I cant wait to get it installed(i will surely feel dumb if this feature is already there and i just haventfigured it out yet*blushes*)

New Post
12/26/2002 5:47 PM

Yes, we do have a setting for left handers. Just right-click on the tab notation somewhere and select 'properties...' then 'neck' and you should see a check box for left handed. There is also an inverted option which is basically the view as if you were watching a teacher play in front of you.

Don't feel dumb, it's a common question. Maybe we can find a better way to let people find it.

New Post
12/27/2002 1:26 PM

thanks! :D

Previous

Next
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralRiff Interactiv...Riff Interactiv...Left hander  offering a suggestionLeft hander offering a suggestion

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement