Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralEquipmentEquipmentcould U guys help mecould U guys help me
Previous

Next
New Post
11/18/2003 8:57 AM

i have 5 guitare's now and a nice marshall and a zoom effect pedal but i want a new effect pedal but i don'y now what i have to take i want 1 with evrything on it nice sound and a pedal for wah wah and volume would is the best choice??ty for your help =) CU

guitare its not a instrument it is a way of life

New Post
11/20/2003 11:43 AM

I have a digitech RPX 400. I love it it has just about every effect imaginable. You can even use it as a recording interface via USB with your computer. It cost about $300 (US). You can find out more at www.digitech.com. I play with it on my 10 watt marshall amp and for live performance you can plug it directly into the PA system since it is also an amp modulator. I use both my Strat and Les Paul with it. They both sound great. Check out what Lyle uses; it sounds great. Digitech offers a variety of products more advanced and less advaced as well. I suggest going to your local guitar shop and plugging your favorite guitar into as many different ones that you can and choose the one you like best. Make sure you use an amp similar to yours.

Gibson Les Paul Melody Maker|Mexican Made Squier Strat by Fender for Slide|3 Acoustics|Digitech RPX400 Modeling Processor/Effects|2 Marshal Amps
Rob

New Post
11/21/2003 2:33 AM

well thnx for your help but is their anything a little cheaper then that =) i check the site so ty!!=) Cu also a rob

guitare its not a instrument it is a way of life

New Post
3/25/2004 3:33 PM

I have a Zoom Pedal too! However, my Pod & Board is worth every penny. You really don't even need an amp. Plug right in to the house P.A. No Kiddin' Some friends of mine have a country / rock band and there are 3 guitar players. None of the use an amp live... AND THEY SOUND GREAT!!! I say go for Line 6 POD.

http://groups.msn.com/GuitarPage

Previous

Next
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralEquipmentEquipmentcould U guys help mecould U guys help me

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement