Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralEquipmentEquipmentNEW AMPS  DIRT CHEAPNEW AMPS DIRT CHEAP
Previous

Next
New Post
11/27/2007 1:41 PM

I got carryed away at NAMM last year and bought the hole booth In case you dont know what Namm is well its where every company that makes musical instruments sells there goods to the music stores then adds 50 persent and sells them to you   now i have too many of the best sounding amps and cabs you could buy any where for the money the its the same company that builds for a lot of the same names we love like Marshell Pevey B=52 Line 6 Fender and so on 4 x 12 cabs slant or straight 150 bucks 100 - 200 watt Heads TUBE or solid state combo amps like marshell tube 50 watte also in `100 watts with Two 12's      Two ten's   One 12,   I also have   ONE BLOW YOU AWAY BASS AMP SETUP THE CAB IS ONE 18 ON THE BOTTOM WITH TWO 15 ON TOP 3000 WATT HANDELING WITH A 800 WATT HEAD THAT THAT MATCHES A AMPEG SVT    THIS IS CONCERT EQUIP LOUD VERY Lhow ever thats spelled the 400 watt tube   400 watt solid state   with graphic EQ   bass amp-s 75 watt 150 watt   200 watt   with 4 ten cabs also single 15 cabs 100 bucks all BRAND NEW my good buy now yours KEYBOARD AMPS PA GEAR   bass bins with 400 watt amps built in with cross overs thats 800 watts of power in two cabs with stands for club or rehearsal halls or live gig moniters   all sizes from 10's too two fifteens if you dont see what you want call ive got it come try it buy it and if you dont like it return no problem in 20 years of playing on stage and off i know what sounds good and know the importance of what playing everynight means   im willing to make this the best deal for us both   billy 562=920-0062 los angeles cal New Amps Dirt Cheap New Amps Dirt Cheap New Amps Dirt Cheap

billy gleason

Previous

Next
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralEquipmentEquipmentNEW AMPS  DIRT CHEAPNEW AMPS DIRT CHEAP

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement