Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralEquipmentEquipmentLooking for Boss ME-50 patchs?Looking for Boss ME-50 patchs?
Previous

Next
New Post
11/29/2005 8:07 PM

Hello everybody, I've played with Boss ME-50, now I'm looking for patch settings, I've looked for patch in Google and others but there isn't any.... With Boss-Me50, I don't know if I can make a guitar sound like Joe Satriani's sound,so anybody help me please?

(sorry about my English, I'm Vietnam)

i love guitar

New Post
12/2/2005 3:48 PM

Hi...we all wish we could sound like Joe! LOL
I would also be interested if anyone can give any patch
settings for satch or anyone else. It would sure save a lot of time!! Also thanking you!

6 strings..24 frets..so little time....

New Post
12/2/2005 3:57 PM

Did you look for a group on Yahoo for this? I have seen extensive user-groups for effects pedals before there.

New Post
1/2/2006 9:55 AM

me also!!! love the me-50...but i cant get a good distotion outta it!!! jus either way its wrong

to shred or not to shred....i'd rather not

New Post
3/9/2006 1:31 AM

The ME50 is a decent enough fx processor in general, but no matter what effects processor or pedals you use, the distortion of overdrive sound you get will depend a lot on the type of amp you use. Of course the type of guitar and HOW you approach it all counts here too.

I would suggest trying a valve amp which can be overdriven, which you can then drive further with the ME50 overdrive/distortion.

As a rough guide and basically speaking, Satriani uses a signature Peavey valve amp at the moment, and has used or uses the excellent Boss DS1 Distortion pedal to drive it further.

David Ø

Webmaster/Admin
    http://www.universal-total-guitar-plus-center.com

Previous

Next
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralEquipmentEquipmentLooking for Boss ME-50 patchs?Looking for Boss ME-50 patchs?

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement