Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralEquipmentEquipmentGuitar Rig 2Guitar Rig 2
Previous

Next
New Post
2/4/2007 3:55 PM

i recently got a copy *ahem* of guitar rig 2 and cant seem to input to it thru my sound card line in quite properly. it will only run the tuner function ok, but the sound is just noise. i have lowered my input volume but no luck. i can either use direct sound or mulitmedia driver, both dont work. ive seen a product called lightsnake which is a guitar cable with a USB plug on the other. has anyone tried it?? or any suggestions otherwise??

played it till my fingers bled...    \m/

New Post
2/10/2007 11:39 AM

i adjusted the input and output latency and it was better. i stil think i need a better audio device though, to make it seemless. the sounds you can generate is endless! i tried line out to my amps line in works good.

New Post
2/12/2007 10:18 AM

I've tried various software programs that attempt real-time processing and was never too impressed. I'm sure it depends a lot on the sound card and driver you are using.

New Post
2/27/2007 4:22 AM

think you should have an ASIO card or have at least ASIO4ALL(program) installed.with that you can adjust latency...
or have a preamp that has usb line out or the guitar rig pedal that belongs to it

New Post
3/5/2007 2:09 PM

yes i got the asio4all driver and it solved my issue! thanks

Previous

Next
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralEquipmentEquipmentGuitar Rig 2Guitar Rig 2

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement