Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralEquipmentEquipmentStomp Box and WahStomp Box and Wah
Previous

Next
New Post
11/25/2002 1:47 PM

I've been playing for about two years now and I have Fender Strat, Marshall Amp, Ibanez TS7 Tubescreamer, and a Hendrix Dunlop Wah. I've been thinking about upgrading my stomp box to a TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer but I don't know if it would be worth it. Is there or would there be a big difference? I mostly use my old TubeScreamer to play blues and classic rock stuff. But I want to play alot harder stuff too. Do any of you think the TS9 would do, or could any of you recommend a good stomp box? Also, I want to get a new wah. Something with alot more range. Any suggestion? Any help and/or feedback would greatly be appreciated as I really don't have alot of experience or knowledge of gear.

Thank you.

Andres

New Post
11/25/2002 4:32 PM

Check out a ProCo Rat. I gotta Rat2 and I love it. Great Foo Fighters tones. Click here for the reviews from Harmony Central
If you are into boutique pedals, check out the Direct Drive from Barber Electronics. Thats my next pedal.

No matter what you choose, be sure you TRY b4 you BUY!
Peace out!
Chad

This space for rent.

New Post
11/26/2002 9:26 AM

Thanx for the tip Sticks, I'll definately check em out.

Peace.

Andres

New Post
5/16/2008 1:14 PM

If you want a wah with more range check out the Dime wah it has a veriable mid knob and a wide range or the zak wylde wah is kinda like a wider hendrix wah
as for the TS7 get a ts808 or a PLAIN ts9if you want a heavier sound a fuzz face or big muff are great!

K.

New Post
6/18/2012 9:24 PM

Thanx for the tip Sticks, I'll definately check em out.

------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.easydvdmart.com/

Previous

Next
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralEquipmentEquipmentStomp Box and WahStomp Box and Wah

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement