Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralEquipmentEquipmentAny Boss GT-6 Users in Here?Any Boss GT-6 Users in Here?
Previous

Next
New Post
4/7/2003 12:18 PM

I am just wondering. I recently bought one and am interested in hearing what others have done with them.

Ebony 2002 Gibson Les Paul Standard | Guild F4CE Acoustic | BOSS GT-6 | No Amp!

New Post
5/27/2003 11:10 PM

Micro,
Sold it Double Quick
I was not at all impressed with it, but I do realise that I am very much in the minority.
A.N.Other Forum we both frequent has a whole host of GT6 users on itand they all seem to really love them?
Keep us Posted about how you get on.
P.S. How's the Fingerstyle coming?

Rob

New Post
5/28/2003 1:40 PM

Hey, Rob,

I almost didn't recognise you. You aren't gonna kill this thread are you? LOL I like this place for lessons, but the board is a bit slower than "the other place." I have even taken a couple private lessons from Lyle, which I found to be useful. I'll be taking more in the future (as opposed to in the past, I guess). As for the finger picking, I have a problem focusing on any particular thing too long, so I have been stuck in a rut with Neil Young, Led Zeppelin, and Black Crowes lately.

Seems you have an alias in here. What are you trying to hide?

I still like GT-6, but I just kick around the house, so it sounds OK-enough for my purposes. The way I look at it: if it gets the sound you are looking for, it doesn't matter if it costs $10...though to me it matters if it costs $1,000.

New Post
5/29/2003 9:06 AM

Micro,
No I'm not nhiding anything.........I'm just Lusting after a 64 Dot Inlay Firebird that I know of
As to the GT6....well I admit that they more than have their uses and could be great fun.....just a personal thing My Man!!!!!!
As you say the board is a wee bit slower, but I really enjoy the Lessons.
Hope The Les Paul is going well

Rob

New Post
5/29/2003 11:56 AM

Rob,

Tell me about it. I loved Marc's ES-335. I do love my Les Paul. I feel it is a versatile guitar. Now if it weighed half of what it does, I would be golden.

THX

Previous

Next
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralEquipmentEquipmentAny Boss GT-6 Users in Here?Any Boss GT-6 Users in Here?

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement