Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralEquipmentEquipmentDigitech RPX400 Modeling Guitar ProcessorDigitech RPX400 Modeling Guitar Processor
Previous

Next
New Post
8/25/2003 3:39 AM

This multi-effects pedal with wah pedal is great! The effects seem endless. You can hook this up to the USB port on your computer and use it to record. Other instruments and microphone can also be recorded using this. There is also a feature that ecords 10 second clips of songs and slows them down without changing pitch so you can learn songs. The amp models are excellent. Didn't know I could make my 10 watt Marshall practice amp sound like a stack or any of the other cabinets modeled. This is a lot of fun! I will post more as I play with it more.

Gibson Les Paul Melody Maker|Mexican Made Squier Strat by Fender for Slide|3 Acoustics|Digitech RPX400 Modeling Processor/Effects|2 Marshal Amps
Rob

New Post
9/15/2003 2:05 PM

Hey I just got my RPX400 about a month ago. Instructions are a little screwy put a really cool processor, A friend of mine at work is giving me an RP2000 Know any thing about it? By the way the 400 is very cool to work?/play with!!!JD

New Post
12/13/2003 4:57 AM

rp200 is very great i want to buy that 1 too but first i have to find a place to find it cheap.......regards, R. Krist

guitare its not a instrument it is a way of life

New Post
9/18/2004 2:09 PM

I just started using my rxp400 for recording. You can record hands free and the sound is really good. I used the mic input to mic my sax as well and the sound was pretty darn good.
Anybody have any experience with drum samples and loops for recording?
I also think this pedal is good for performing. The expression pedal is pretty useful for solos

saxcop

New Post
10/31/2004 4:34 PM

hi guys. i just purchased the RPx400 a few days ago... the power pack didnt work so i bought another one but it was output DC. the normal power adapter was output AC. it always makes loud static and screaching noises now. could this be the problem???

please help

Previous

Next
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralEquipmentEquipmentDigitech RPX400 Modeling Guitar ProcessorDigitech RPX400 Modeling Guitar Processor

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement